Boasting a superb swing velocity, the AP 130 is the slightly heavier rendition of its sister model the AP 125. (Also available at Fylde Sports)
It has a 16×16 string pattern and utilises the revolutionary Arch Power system to let you unleash explosive power and give you the edge over any opponent you take on.
The racket comes strung with DNAMX 1.20 string and ensures more stiffness and strength with graphite and H.M.G. (High Modulus Graphite) construction.
- Head Size: 76in2 (490cm2)
- Frame Weight: 130 +/- 5g (4.5oz)
- Balance: 370 +/-5mm (Head heavy)
- Beam Width: 21.5-20-19.5mm
- Length: 27″ (686mm)
- Strung with DNAMX 1.20 string
- String Pattern: 16×16
- Grip: Squash Dry Grip – noir
- Tecnifibre Dynergy AP 130 Squash Racket