Karakal S-70 FF Badminton Racket features Superlight Nano Gel technology – gel is combined with Nano graphite and titanium which produces a strong frame which absorbs and disperses impact over the entire frame.
Fast Fibre – A graphite spring formation through the racket that increases frame recovery time after the hit by 10%.
Featuring a high strength head loop which can take up to 28lbs stringing tension, rolling table precision shaft and a strong tee section which reduces torque from off centre hits to almost zero.
– Double grommet system at the tee joint provides extra strength to the racket frame.
– Conventional head shape with Muscle System for added stability.
– Hi-Flex precision shaft.
– Racket is supplied strung and comes with a full length cover.
- 70 Grams Frame Weight
- Fast Fibre Nano Gel Graphite
- Conventional head – muscle system
- Hi Flex Precision Shaft
- Easy Serve + High Flex top cap
- Double Grommet at Tee Joint
- Constant Taper Frame 10-10.7mm
- Head Loop takes 30LBS-13.6 KG
- Two Piece Construction – wooden handle
- Full Racket Cover