The Head Sprint Pro Indoor lightweight shoe has been specifically designed to improve a players speed whilst maintaining total stability and durability.
Head have used Micro-Fit last to create a snug heel and midfoot with a little wider forefoot. The shoe is pieced together with seamless layering and made from one piece of perforated EVA Core Layer, this creates the snug fit and enhanced stability.
The heel section is made from a TPU heel stabiliser and medial rubber protection.
The tongue is made from a breathable mesh and the sole is made from a non-marking natural gum rubber.
- Micro-Fit last: snug heel and midfoot, little wider forefoot
- Seamless layering (synthetic/TPU-weldings)
- One piece perforated EVA Core Layer for perfect fit and stability
- TPU heel stabiliser
- Toe and medial rubber protection
- Breathable mesh tongue and vamp
- TPU 3D anti-torsion shank
- Low to the ground EVA midsole
- Non-marking natural gum rubber