The Ashaway PowerNick 18 Squash String 110m Reel 1.15mm is one of the most popular, widely used string on the circuit. Ashaway is the official string of the PSA & WISPA as used by World#1 Peter Nicol.
• Construction: Ashaway PowerNick 18 Squash String 110m Reel is constructed from several high-tech fibers that are arranged in a unique matrix to provide optimum performance and durability
• Playability: Multi-stranded central core of Zyex filaments provides firm feel, extra power and quick response. Outer spiral braid provides a good gripping surface to enhance spins and slices. Zyex fibers provide superior tension-holding properties compared to all other squash strings
• Recommended Usage: This string is recommended for all players who want to maximize power in their game. The Zyex fibers contribute excellent power, dynamic response, and provide a firm string bed for ball control. Thinner gauge offers superior bite on the ball for bodacious shot-making. Recommended for use by professional and advanced amateur players world-wide
• Recommended Stringing: PowerNick 18 must be strung at 10-20% less tension than nylon strings. Thinner gauge and the excellent tension-holding characteristics of Zyex fibers cause this product to string up too tight and play too stiff if normal tensions are used. Because of the wide range of racket designs, it is impossible to specify the best tension for every player. The optimum tension will depend on the player’s choice of racket and style of play. Can be strung up to 32lbs
• 110m/360ft set (1 re-string)
• 18 (1.15mm) gauge